On the way to Gomat Giri TempleAfter a long wait of almost one and a half years I went to my home. I was very happy and excited to go home. I was so happy that I didn't realize when the journey got over. Though 27-30 hours journey by train is quite long and tiring, but I guess I am use to it now and spirit of going home makes it bearable. Recently, I developed hunger for visiting temples and religious places, whenever I go to
View from the top
This time (14th August) when I went to
Gomat Giri Temple
Gomat Giri is a big religious place. It has one giant idol of Lord Mahavir along with other 23 idols of Tirthankars (Jain Gods). All idols are situated in the series of room adjacent to each other. We worshiped all the idols one by one. After worshiping all the idols I felt content.
Papa and my niece 'Mahy'
Navagrah Jinalaya
Gomat Giri is such peaceful and beautiful place; I was just amused by the beauty of the nature there. People come along with the family for pick-nick trip. When I was kid even we used to come for pick-nick.
On the return Journey
While returning I took the snaps and thanked God for everything. Finally I left the place with a peaceful mind.




3 comments:
Very nice Blog. You use it your stock photos very well. Uncle and mahi picture was so good. You keep writing. Best of luck. –guddu
thanks :)
good snaps! dekhne se hi lag raha hai ki it was a cool day.
story waise laga ki achanak khatam ho gaya :-)
Post a Comment